One point of contact, multiple carriers — all at scalability that fits your needs now and in the future.
We provide wide-area network (WAN) transport services to meet the needs of businesses and service providers throughout our coverage area.
Our WAN transport capabilities and services allow us to connect your business locations throughout the region, country and world through a secure high-performance private network.
We do it by providing Ethernet Transport Services and/or Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) Services over our facility-based fiber rings. Our diverse and protected points-of-interconnect with multiple carriers allow us to extend our reach throughout North America and around the world as your single point-of-contact service provider.
As your business bandwidth demands grow, our terabit-capable network has the scalability to meet your needs with short duration response times.
Our network is equipped and capable of delivering a solution based on the needs of your business:
- Scalable services-over-fiber with bandwidth from 5 Mbps to Nx100 Gbps
- Unprotected to protected through path, port, loop, customer service node and serving office diversity
- Readily accessible support through our 24x7x365 network operation and customer care centers staffed in Wapakoneta, Ohio
- Ethernet ELINE, ELAN or ETREE services, as well as MPLS service options to meet your requirements
- Term commitment options from month-to-month to 120-months along with payment options from monthly and annual recurring to term prepay to deliver a cost-effective solution that works within your budget
- Flexible service order conditions for mid-term moves, additions and upgrades
- Assurance we will deliver what we promise through service-level commitments