Missed inquiries and terrible conference calls are a thing of the past with our IP voice services.
Quality voice starts with a high-capacity network like the one we operate throughout the region. We offer a low-latency network with enough available capacity to accommodate real-time services like voice, avoiding one-way audio, broken audio and talking over one another due to delays encountered when voice is delivered over the Internet.
We have been supplying voice support services since 1993 to independent local exchange carriers (ILECs). We have seen the voice market transition from the legacy public switched telephone network to voice over internet protocol (VoIP) in recent years. This transition has made it more convenient and cost effective for businesses to operate their own IP Voice Private Branch Exchange (IPPBX), which we can power through a proven set of services and partners.
We operate a regional fiber network with LATA-based IP Voice Exchange (VE) centers to ensure a high-quality experience for voice services delivered over our network.
- Enterprise-Class IP VE
- SIP-Trunks/SIP call paths with IP voice termination service to power enterprise customer-owned and operated IP-capable PBXs
- IPPBX resale software licensing with dedicated/virtual machine software hosting
- Hosted IPPBX provider-managed service with or without IP phone equipment lease
- Carrier-Class, LATA-based VE
- Local-to-local carrier SIP peering by private agreement between VE tenants
- Local-to-non-local carrier SIP peering for IP-based outbound long distance termination service for VE tenants
- Non-local, carrier-to-local-carrier SIP peering for IP-based inbound long distance termination service for VE tenants
- Carrier provisioning discretion
- Tandem switched access VE tenant switch to LATA-based VE
- Dedicated transport VE tenant switch to LATA-based VE
Our voice capabilities include, and are backed by, facilities and services subject matter experts as your single point-of-contact for delivering a high-quality experience:
- Nomadic and fixed voice line e911 resale services to enterprises and carriers
- Number porting services for enterprises and carriers
- Dedicated internet access services
- Primary and DR site hosting at diverse IFN-owned PoPs
- An extensive set of PoPs throughout our regional coverage area
- Monitored, 24/7/365 network operation center located and staffed in Wapakoneta, Ohio, that provides peace of mind to focus on your core competencies to grow your business
- Solution options from full, monthly hosted service to IP voice support services only for customer-provided, IPPBX/provider-class hardware and software-to-software sales and setup with virtual machine and IP voice services
- Term commitment options from month-to-month operating lease to 120-months to ensure you realize an effective rate that will fit within your budget
- Payment options from monthly and annual recurring to upfront term to deliver a cost-effective solution that remains within your budget
- Flexible service order conditions for midterm moves, additions and upgrades
- Assurance we will deliver what we promise through service-level commitments
If voicemail is a luxury item for your business, then we probably aren’t the provider for you. But, if you have or are planning for advanced network service, virtual office capabilities or other unified communication services (UCS), then look no further. Complete our inquiry form to contact one of our UCS subject matter experts for assistance in designing a solution to meet your needs.